FLEXVIS is a project that is still undergoing a lot of development process and there are possibilities of encountering some unforeseeable risks. With this you acknowledge and agree that FLEXVIS might have numerous risks associated with it which includes buying FLEXVIS token, holding FLEXVIS token, locking/investing FLEXVIS token and using FLEXVIS token for participation in FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX and FLEXMETAVERSE. In the worst scenario that is not predicted, this could lead to the loss of all or part of FLEXVIS token held.
IF YOU DECIDE TO ACQUIRE FLEXVIS token OR PARTICIPATE IN FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX and FLEXMETAVERSE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE, ACCEPT AND ASSUME THE FOLLOWING RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH IT:
- Uncertain Regulations and Enforcement Actions: The regulatory status of FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE and FLEXVIS token and other distributed ledger technology is not clear or certain in many jurisdictions and aspects. The regulation of digital assets has become very important being one of the target and point of regulation in all major countries in the world. It is impossible to know exactly how, when or whether regulatory agencies may apply existing regulations or create new regulations with respect to such technology and its applications, including the use of FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE, FLEXVIS token. Regulatory actions could have a negative impact on FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE and FLEXVIS token in numerous ways. The Company, the Distributor (or their respective affiliates) may cease operations in a jurisdiction in the event that regulatory actions, or changes to law or regulation, make it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction. Consultation will be done with various Legal Advisor as regard conducting business in accordance with the prevailing and best market practice.
- Inadequate disclosure of information: As at the date hereof, FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE, FLEXVIS token is still under development and its design concepts, consensus mechanisms, algorithms, codes, and other technical details and parameters may be constantly and frequently updated and changed. Although this material contains the most current information relating to FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE and FLEXVIS token, it is not absolutely complete and may still be adjusted and updated by the FLEXVIS team from time to time. The FLEXVIS team has neither the ability nor obligation to keep holders of FLEXVIS token informed of every detail (including development progress and expected milestones) regarding the project to develop FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE and FLEXVIS token, hence insufficient information disclosure is inevitable and reasonable.
- Competitors Emergence: The blockchain environment is growing rapidly with the introduction of new decentralized applications, chains, networks and protocols. There is possibility of having a project that tends to simulate or recreate completely or part of the FLEXVIS code and protocols. There may be a responsibility for FLEXVIS to compete with them and could result in having a negative impact on FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE, FLEXVIS token.
- Inadequate, Dismissal or Loss of Talent: FLEXVIS project requires and greatly depends on the continued co-operation of the existing technical team, Legal advisor and expert consultants, who are considered to be highly knowledgeable, specialized and experienced in their respective fields. The unforeseen loss of any member may result in affecting FLEXVIS or its future development. Therefore, the cohesion and stable relationship between and within the team is critically important to the overall development of FLEXVIS. There is the possibility that conflict within the team and/or departure of core personnel may occur, resulting in a negative impact on FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE, FLEXVIS token.
- Development Issue: There is the risk that the development of FLEXVIS will not be executed or implemented as planned, for a variety of reasons, including without limitation the event of a decline in the prices of any digital asset, virtual currency or FLEXVIS token, unforeseen technical difficulties, and shortage of development funds for activities.
- Security Threat: FLEXVIS is a project that may have the good and bad actors resulting that Hackers or other malicious groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE, FLEXVIS token in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, Sybil attacks, smurfing, Phishing and spoofing. Furthermore, there is a risk that a third party or a member of the Company, the Distributor or their respective affiliates may intentionally or unintentionally introduce weaknesses into the core infrastructure of FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE, FLEXVIS token, which could negatively affect FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE and FLEXVIS token. Further, the future of cryptography and security innovations are highly unpredictable and advances in cryptography, or technical advances (including without limitation development of quantum computing), could present unknown risks to FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE and FLEXVIS token by rendering ineffective the cryptographic consensus mechanism that underpins that blockchain protocol which the project is built on.
- Unforeseen and Other risks: In addition, the assumed potential risks that have been discussed above are not comprehensive enough and there are other risks (as more particularly set out in the Terms and Conditions) associated with your participation in FLEXVIS, as well as acquisition of, holding and use of FLEXVIS token, including those that the Company or the Distributor cannot anticipate. Such risks may further have analyzed as unanticipated variations or combinations of the aforementioned risks. You should conduct full due diligence on the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, and the FLEXVIS team, as well as understanding the overall framework, mission and vision for FLEXVIS prior to participating in the same and/or acquiring FLEXVIS token.
NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS "NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER" SECTION CAREFULLY. NOTHING HEREIN CONSTITUTES LEGAL, FINANCIAL, BUSINESS OR TAX ADVICE AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR OWN LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S) BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. NEITHER FLEXVIS. (THE PROJECT), ANY OF THE PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS (THE FLEXVIS TEAM) WHO HAVE WORKED ON FLEXVIS (AS DEFINED HEREIN) OR PROJECT TO DEVELOP FLEXVIS IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, ANY DISTRIBUTOR/VENDOR OF FLEXVIS TOKENS (THE DISTRIBUTOR), NOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY KIND OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE OR LOSS WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESSING THE PAPER, DECK OR MATERIAL RELATING TO FLEXVIS (THE TOKEN DOCUMENTATION) AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE AT HTTPS://WWW.FLEXVIS.IO/ (THE WEBSITE) OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES OR MATERIALS PUBLISHED BY THE COMPANY.
Project purpose: You agree that you are acquiring FLEXGAME, SOCIALFLEX, FLEXMETAVERSE and FLEXVIS token to participate in FLEXVIS and to obtain services on the ecosystem thereon. The Company, the Distributor and their respective affiliates would develop and contribute to the underlying source code for FLEXVIS projects. The Company is acting solely as an arms’ length third party in relation to the FLEXVIS token distribution, and not in the capacity as a financial advisor or fiduciary of any person with regard to the distribution of FLEXVIS token.
Nature of the Token Documentation: The Token Documentation is a conceptual paper that articulates some of the main design principles and ideas for the creation of a digital token to be known as FLEXVIS token. The Token Documentation and the Website are intended for general informational purposes only and do not constitute a prospectus, an offer document, an offer of securities, a solicitation for investment, or any offer to sell any product, item, or asset (whether digital or otherwise). The information herein may not be exhaustive and does not imply any element of a contractual relationship. There is no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and no representation, warranty or undertaking is or purported to be provided as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Where the Token Documentation or the Website includes information that has been obtained from third party sources, the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates and/or the Flexvis team have not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of such information. Further, you acknowledge that circumstances may change and that the Token Documentation or the Website may become outdated as a result; and neither the Company nor the Distributor is under any obligation to update or correct this document in connection therewith.
Token Documentation: Nothing in the Token Documentation or the Website constitutes any offer by the Company, the Distributor, or the Flexvis team to sell any FLEXVIS token (as defined herein) nor shall it or any part of it nor the fact of its presentation form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or investment decision. Nothing contained in the Token Documentation or the Website is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance of FLEXVIS. The agreement between the Distributor (or any third party) and you, in relation to any distribution or transfer of FLEXVIS, is to be governed only by the separate terms and conditions of such agreement. The information set out in the Token Documentation and the Website is for community discussion only and is not legally binding. No person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment in relation to the acquisition of FLEXVIS token, and no digital asset or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of the Token Documentation or the Website. The agreement for distribution of FLEXVIS token and/or continued holding of FLEXVIS token shall be governed by a separate set of Terms and Conditions or Token Distribution Agreement (as the case may be) setting out the terms of such distribution and/or continued holding of FLEXVIS token (the Terms and Conditions), which shall be separately provided to you or made available on the Website. The Terms and Conditions must be read together with the Token Documentation. In the event of any inconsistencies between the Terms and Conditions and the Token Documentation or the Website, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Deemed Representations and Warranties: By accessing the Token Documentation or the Website (or any part thereof), you shall be deemed to represent and warrant to the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, and the FLEXVIS team as follows:
1. 1. in any decision to acquire any FLEXVIS token, you have shall not rely on any statement set out in the Token Documentation or the Website;
2. 2. you will and shall at your own expense ensure compliance with all laws, regulatory requirements and restrictions applicable to you (as the case may be);
3. 3. you acknowledge, understand and agree that FLEXVIS token may have no value, there is no guarantee or representation of value or liquidity for FLEXVIS token, and FLEXVIS token is not an investment product nor is it intended for any speculative investment whatsoever;
4. 4. none of the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, and/or the FLEXVIS team members shall be responsible for or liable for the value of FLEXVIS token, the transferability and/or liquidity of FLEXVIS token and/or the availability of any market for FLEXVIS token through third parties or otherwise; and
5. 5. you acknowledge, understand and agree that you are not eligible to participate in the distribution of FLEXVIS token if you are a citizen, national, resident (tax or otherwise), domiciliary and/or green card holder of a geographic area or country (i) where it is likely that the distribution of FLEXVIS token would be construed as the sale of a security (howsoever named), financial service or investment product and/or (ii) where participation in token distributions is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act (including without limitation the United States of America, Canada, and the People's Republic of China); and to this effect you agree to provide all such identity verification document when requested in order for the relevant checks to be carried out.
The Company, the Distributor and the Flexvis team do not and do not purport to make, and hereby disclaims, all representations, warranties or undertaking to any entity or person (including without limitation warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of the contents of the Token Documentation or the Website, or any other materials published by the Company or the Distributor). To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including, without limitation, any liability arising from default or negligence on the part of any of them, or any loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data) arising from the use of the Token Documentation or the Website, or any other materials published, or its contents (including without limitation any errors or omissions) or otherwise arising in connection with the same. Prospective acquirers of FLEXVIS token should carefully consider and evaluate all risks and uncertainties (including financial and legal risks and uncertainties) associated with the distribution of FLEXVIS token, the Company, the Distributor and the Flexvis team. FLEXVIS token: FLEXVIS token are designed to be utilized, and that is the goal of the FLEXVIS token distribution. In particular, it is highlighted that FLEXVIS token:
1. 1. does not have any tangible or physical manifestation, and does not have any intrinsic value (
2. 2. is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash (or its equivalent value in any other digital asset) or any payment obligation by the Company, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates;
3. 3. does not represent or confer on the token holder any right of any form with respect to the Company, the Distributor (or any of their respective affiliates), or its revenues or assets, including without limitation any right to receive future dividends, revenue, shares, ownership right or stake, share or security, any voting, distribution, redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property or license rights), right to receive accounts, financial statements or other financial data, the right to requisition or participate in shareholder meetings, the right to nominate a director, or other financial or legal rights or equivalent rights, or intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to FLEXVIS, the Company, the Distributor and/or their service providers;
4. 4. is not intended to represent any rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract
5. 5. is not intended to be a representation of money (including electronic money), security, commodity, bond, debt instrument, unit in a collective investment scheme or any other kind of financial instrument or investment;
6. 6. is not a loan to the Company, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates, is not intended to represent a debt owed by the Company, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates, and there is no expectation of profit; and
7. 7. does not provide the token holder with any ownership or other interest in the Company, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates.
Notwithstanding the FLEXVIS token distribution, users have no economic or legal right over or beneficial interest in the assets of the Company, the Distributor, or any of their affiliates after the token distribution. To the extent a secondary market or exchange for trading FLEXVIS token does develop, it would be run and operated wholly independently of the Company, the Distributor, the distribution of FLEXVIS token and its projects. Neither the Company nor the Distributor will create such secondary markets nor will either entity act as an exchange for FLEXVIS token.
Informational purposes only: The information set out herein is only conceptual, and describes the future development goals for FLEXVIS to be developed. In particular, the project roadmap in the Token Documentation is being shared in order to outline some of the plans of the FLEXVIS team, and is provided solely for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES and does not constitute any binding commitment. Please do not rely on this information in deciding whether to participate in the token distribution because ultimately, the development, release, and timing of any products, features or functionality remains at the sole discretion of the Company, the Distributor or their respective affiliates, and is subject to change. Further, the Token Documentation or the Website may be amended or replaced from time to time. There are no obligations to update the Token Documentation or the Website, or to provide recipients with access to any information beyond what is provided herein.
Regulatory approval: No regulatory authority has examined or approved, whether formally or informally, any of the information set out in the Token Documentation or the Website. No such action or assurance has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of the Token Documentation or the Website does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with.
Cautionary Note on forward-looking statements: All statements contained herein, statements made in press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by the Company, the Distributor and/or the FLEXVIS team, may constitute forward-looking statements (including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations with respect to market conditions, business strategy and plans, financial condition, specific provisions and risk management practices). You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements given that these statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results to be materially different from that described by such forward-looking statements, and no independent third party has reviewed the reasonableness of any such statements or assumptions. These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the date indicated in the Token Documentation, and the Company, the Distributor as well as the FLEXVIS team expressly disclaim any responsibility (whether express or implied) to release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events after such date.
References to companies and platforms: The use of any company and/or platform names or trademarks herein (save for those which relate to the Company, the Distributor or their respective affiliates) does not imply any affiliation with, or endorsement by, any third party. References in the Token Documentation or the Website to specific companies and platforms are for illustrative purposes only.
English language: The Token Documentation and the Website may be translated into a language other than English for reference purpose only and in the event of conflict or ambiguity between the English language version and translated versions of the Token Documentation or the Website, the English language versions shall prevail. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the English language version of the Token Documentation and the Website.
No Distribution: No part of the Token Documentation or the Website is to be copied, reproduced, distributed or disseminated in any way without the prior written consent of the Company or the Distributor. By attending any presentation on this Token Documentation or by accepting any hard or soft copy of the Token Documentation, you agree to be bound by the foregoing limitations.